Finding the talent your organization needs in today’s tight labor market is a constant struggle.
Recruiting with Artificial Intelligence (AI) breaks through the clutter enabling you to find excellent candidates and create a strategic talent pipeline.
Whether you need technicians, office support, engineers, manufacturing workers, sales workers, STEM workers, or executives, we have powerful solutions for you.
We use a powerful Artificial Intelligence (AI) platform (which has been in development for over three years) that will quickly find the talent you need to empower your organization’s growth, innovation, and profitability.
Whether you do high volume recruiting, are conducting an executive search, or are a start-up looking for that unique talent, AI platforms will break through the clutter you are now experiencing with job boards and social media.
With us, you can find the candidates within seconds–and then spend your valuable time recruiting them.
Our services are flexible. We can use AI to source qualified candidates for your open positions that you contact or provide you full third-party recruiting support.
We bring over 30 years of experience sourcing and recruiting office, technical, manufacturing, STEM workers, and executive search to support your needs.
Our Artificial Intelligence recruiting capability provides:
- Matched candidates from our Passive (Cold), Job Seekers (Warm), Active Seekers (Hot) and Hidden Talent Pools (As you choose).
- Candidates from job posting to over 20 job boards, and options for additional specialty job boards.
- A database of over 300 million.
- Diversity recruiting support with “Debiasing”, unbiased sourcing, targeted outreach, and diversity shortlisting
- Identifying qualified job candidates who are hidden from you in your Applicant Tracking System
- Resume parsing into a structured format for easier assessment
- Sourcing links to your ATS
- Pre-screening knock out questions
- Access to screening assessments
- Recruiting operations reporting, alerts, and audits
- Talent mapping to identify where the talent you need exists around the world and its relative costs to inform your talent strategies
How it works
It begins with a sourcing strategy meeting with you. Together we will create a candidate profile that identifies the backgrounds, competencies, experiences, achievements, academic degrees, past employers and association memberships for your ideal candidates.
Based on the candidate profile, we will generate a list of fresh candidates.
We will present the list to you and ask for your feedback.
Based on your feedback we can alter the candidate profile and regenerate the list to improve upon it.
From there, the list is yours to contact and woo job candidates—or you can engage us to act as a third-party recruiter.
Artificial Intelligence augments the work of recruiters
Recent surveys show that many human resources leaders are not prioritizing AI for their recruiting practices. Some HR leaders are naturally hesitant to use new technology. Others fear that AI will eliminate the need for recruiters. Others are curious but are waiting for a longer track record of success before trying it.
We believe the time is now.
We are very impressed with how AI can find quality candidates in seconds as opposed to days or weeks using digital job boards and social media. We also believe that the use of AI will reduce the cost of recruiting per hire (as less job board use is required) and will reduce turnover as the quality of hires improves.
The role of recruiters will change from intricate sourcing work to being employer brand ambassadors for their companies. Recruiters will now be able to spend more time wooing candidates. We believe that AI will augment the work of recruiters, not replace them.
We can also assist you to improve other components of your recruiting capability. We can help you:
- Articulate a compelling employer brand and employee value proposition
- Update your job descriptions and candidate profiles
- Create structured interviews for your specific openings
- Implement validated assessments to be sure your top candidates have the technical skills, values, and behaviors required for your jobs
- Define clear roles for recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers–and then train them.
- Implement predictive recruiting metrics to track your company’s ability to source, attract, and assess excellent candidates promptly and quickly turn around offers to them.
- Implement effective new hire onboarding practices to improve the time-to-full productivity for new hires and help them acclimate to their new teams and organizational culture.
We can work with you to improve these powerful components of recruiting.
Are you ready to use AI and improve your ability to source and recruit great candidates?