I am leading six exciting Seminars this summer with the Northern California Human Resources Association (NCHRA). Learn more about SHRM Professional Development credits and HCRI Recertification credits–and sign up!–at http://www.nchra.org/events/event_list.asp.
Strategic Thinking–Conquering the Traditional H R Paradigms. NCHRA H R Business Leader Series.
- July 7. 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Redwood Credit Union, 3033 Cleveland Ave. Santa Rosa, CA.
- H R is undergoing a seismic transformation that is bifurcating the field into 2 different, albeit complimentary, sub-functions: transactional vs. strategic.
- Get a framework for understanding this latest paradigm and discover the skills required to be successful in this new environment.
Creating and Delivering on the ROI of Talent Acquisition and Selection at the NCHRA Talent Acquisition and Selection Conference, Thursday, July 30th at Park 55 Wyndham, San Francisco Union Square, 55 Cyril Magnin Street. 8:00-4:30. My seminar is from 1:45 PM to 3:00 PM.
- Talent acquisition and selection works best when management understands that everyone is a recruiter, their role in the process, and the ROI of getting it right.
- Discover techniques for successfully attracting and selecting candidates, and learn how to analyze key workforce and business indicators to build a proposal and win over reluctant management.
- You’ll leave the session with a completed blueprint for upgrading or implementing your own talent acquisition and selection process.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 415-291-1992
Improve Productivity and Morale with this Flexible Work Arrangements eProgram (4 one-hour, online sessions). Presenting with Nov Omana, CEO and Founder of Collective H R Solutions, Inc.
- Wednesdays, August 6, 13, 20, & 27, 10:00 to 11:00 AM PDT—Online!
- Whatever you call it – telecommuting, teleworking, mobile work, or virtual work – flexible work arrangements are here to stay.
- Find out how to make flexible work arrangements a part of your company’s employee engagement, branding or diversity initiative.
- At the end of this four-part eLearning series, you’ll be able to:
- Understand how flex work improves productivity and morale and your ability to recruit top talent, while reducing costs!
- Recognize when office space is highly wasteful, inefficient and distracting, and how to change it.
- Know which jobs are best suited for home-based, mobile or traditional offices
- Identify which technology enables home based and mobile workers, and virtual work teams.
Win-Win Conversations for Optimal Outcomes.
NCHRA H R Business Leader Series.
- August 6. 5:30 to 7:30 PM.
- North Bay Health Care Business Off., 4500 Business Center Dr., Fairfield, CA.
- Your role as a Human Resource professional requires challenging conversations with all levels in your organization. The way you prepare, your words, and approach make all the difference.
- Learn new strategies to conduct win-win conversations with upper management, peers and staff; facilitate difficult interactions with key stakeholders; and advance new partnerships with and between employees.
Facilitating Executive Level Meetings.
NCHRA H R Business Leader Series.
- August 13, 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Drexel University, One Capital Mall, Suite 260 Sacramental, CA.
- And on August 25, 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM at Law Room, 1225 Treat Blvd., Suite 120, Walnut Creek, CA
- Examine the unique challenges of facilitating executive-level meetings, and learn tools and concepts for successfully planning and conducting these important events.