Is your company’s growth limited by talent management practices which no longer fit the size and complexity of your business?
Your company may be experiencing the following:
- Increasing employee turnover
- Difficulty recruiting the top talent you need to enable your growth
- Only about 15% of your workforce is putting out discretionary effort—the kind that drives higher performance and innovation
- Your technical expertise rests with only a handful of workers
- Leaders who struggle to inspire top performance with today’s workforce
- Talent management strategies, systems, and processes that no longer meet the needs of your growing business
Do you believe that you are missing out on today’s improvements in talent management, such as:
- Updated performance management approaches that build stronger relationships between leaders and employees, more effective and innovative teams, and better business results
- How to break through the employee engagement ceiling and truly drive improvement in innovation, performance, and business results
- New breakthrough leadership approaches to align and inspire a multi-cultural and multi-generational workforce which has new ideas about the work environment, the use of digital technology, and work/life integration
- How to improve the return on investment of your time spent recruiting and screening candidates and your success in hiring the best candidates
- Compensation and reward strategies that inspire extraordinary effort, innovation, and superior performance
- Dynamic, innovative cultures which are capable of ideating new solutions, effectively implementing strategies, and rapidly transitioning through change
- Digital work technologies that enable you to improve the problem solving capability and results of teams, and also allow you to collect insightful analytics on the performance, strengths, and development areas of your workforce
- How to objectively and more accurately identify and develop your high potential leaders and future technical experts
A company’s talent strategy and culture can make or break it.
Yet most executes don’t understand that companies with strong talent strategies have significantly better financial performance and lead their industries by creating continuing value.
- McKinsey and Company reports that well-run talent management systems improve the bottom line (with 22% higher shareholder returns than bottom quartile performers) and are the critical driver of corporate performance.
- The Hackett Group found that companies with more mature talent management capabilities reap strong bottom-line benefits, including earnings that are 18% higher than typical Global 1000 companies.
Building strong talent strategies are the key to creating companies that are innovative, can quickly implement strategy, and transition through change.
Victor Assad Strategic Human Resources Consulting can help
We are uniquely qualified to assess and develop your talent strategies and help you do it
- We have assessments to measure the health and capability of your company’s culture of innovation, benchmark it against national and industry norms, and make recommendations on how to improve your innovation and financial performance.
- We have assessments to measure the health and capability of your company’s talent strategies and capabilities and to make recommendations you can implement quickly to improve the performance of these talent management systems: recruiting, onboarding, performance management, rewards, leadership development, flexible work environments, and succession planning.
- We have the capability to shape your strategies and the know-how to build this capability with you.
- We have training and coaching programs to develop the agile leaders for today’s workforce.
- We have the assessment and executive coaching skills to shape executives as they transition into, and learn, the leadership dynamics required of their new roles.
We will first listen to the issues facing your company today and get to know your business strategies. We will then use our assessments, tools, and experience to design with you talent management strategies to enable your business strategies.
We can help you create the vision of your desired innovation and your desired culture, the roadmap to get you there, and the measures to track your progress to improved financial success.
As a result of working with us, you will gain powerful insights on:
- the capability of your workforce and leadership
- how to inspire your workforce to implement your company’s purpose, mission, and strategies
- how to develop a dynamic, collaborative culture of innovation and measure your progress
- how to align your organizational processes and systems to quickly commercialize your new innovations.
Who We Work With
We work with CEOs, human resources leaders, and executive teams who want to transform their organizations to implement their industry changing strategies and business models.
Our clients are visionaries, forward thinkers and change agents who want to move beyond outdated practices and the chaos to build dynamic, innovative cultures, great talent management strategies, and superior performing organizations.
We work with executive teams who want to build strong cultures and capability for innovation and the talent strategies, systems and processes to drive it. Transform your company to be a top financial performer and an innovator in your industry.
The next step
I’m Victor Assad. If you would like to explore what options are open for you to improve the talant management strategies and practices in your organization, and are prepared to act now, I invite you to contact me to schedule a complimentary one-hour strategy session.
We will discuss the opportunities and challenges facing your company, our assessments, tools, and how we can assist you.
The session takes about one hour and we can link-up either in person, by phone, or by videoconference with Zoom.
Just contact me by phone (707-331-6740) or by email (VictorAssad6@gmail.com) to arrange the complimentary session
I invite you to explore this website to learn about who we work with, how we work with them, and the services we offer to help you take your talent management and innovation to the next level.
Do you have a pressing question about talent management? Click here to go to my award-winning blogs and click the subject title on the right panel. If you don’t find a blog to address your question, call me at 707-331-6740.
Also, while you’re here, please download my free report:
“Seven Mistakes Companies Make With Talent Management” by clicking here.